Your health is our top priority.
Here is what we are doing to maintain a clean and safe environment for you, your loved ones, and our salon members.
Hair can wait, health can not!
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
- We are encouraging our clients over the age of 65, our clients who are dealing with a compromised immune system and those that have recently returned from travel to reconsider attending their appointment.
- Please stay home if you experience a cough, fever, body aches, shortness of breath, or any other flu-like symptoms. Our staff will do the same.
- Please wait 14 days before scheduling an appointment if you have traveled out of the country or any high exposure area.
- We will require clients to sanitize their hands when they enter our salon & before beginning any service, our staff will do the same.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule, doorknobs, desks, stations, reception area, dryers, etc. to ensure our salon is disinfected on a regular basis.
- Do not bring extra people to your appointment unless the appointment schedule needs to be assisted or a minor. This will help minimize extra exposure as we are taking measures to space our appointments so that we can properly sanitize in between appointments.
We appreciate you and your families and want everyone to stay safe and healthy!
- If you or someone you are in close contact with are sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- If you arrive at your appointment sick, we will kindly ask you to reschedule
- All cancellation fees will be temporarily waived to ensure the salon is a safe environment for other clients and staff members.
- We will help you reschedule your appointment for a later day