|We at Le Hair Salon & Color Bar are praying for all people struggling during this health crisis and those that are mourning the loss of their loved ones, hoping they could find the necessary strength to continue with their lives.
We appreciate your support and understanding in these uncertain times but we are convinced that it will soon pass and that we are committed first of all to the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and guests.
Your health is our top priority
Here is what we are doing to maintain a clean and safe environment for you, your loved ones, and our salon members.
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers, and cleaning supplies.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule, doorknobs, desks, stations, shampoo bowls, reception area, bathroom, dryers, etc. to ensure our salon is disinfected on a regular basis.
- Please stay home if you experience a cough, fever, body aches, shortness of breath, or any other flu-like symptoms. Our staff will do the same.
- Please wait 14 days before scheduling an appointment if you have traveled out of the country or any high exposure area anywhere in the world.
All services require an appointment, walkings are not permitted
- We are checking the temperature to our employees and clients with a no-touch forehead thermometer before entering the salon
- Is mandatory to wear facemask at all time while staying in the salon, we will provide hand sanitizer when you enter our salon and we recommend washing hands before and after any services, our staff will do the same.
- Please do not bring extra people to your appointment due to the social distance mandate of 6 feet between costumers (except for a client’s caregiver or a parent or guardian accompanying a minor), if the professional is servicing a client or is properly sanitizing the workspace between clients, the next customer must wait outside of the business on in their car until they are called for their appointment.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with are sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- In an effort to protect our employees and other clients, if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 before or during the service then the service won’t be provided and/or be suspended at client cost.
- All cancellation fees will be temporarily waived to ensure the salon is a safe environment for other clients and staff members.
- We will help you reschedule your appointment for another day
Please Keep Informed
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, click HERE for last updates
- World Health Organization, click HERE for last updates
- Florida Department of Health, click HERE for last updates
Tuesday: 10AM – 7PM
Wednesday: 10PM – 7PM
Thursday: 10AM – 7PM
Friday: 10AM – 7PM
Saturday: 10AM – 7PM